Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Noah's Naming Ceremony - the pics

I just got the photos from Noah's naming ceremony yesterday and I love them! Thanks again, Ash! 

I'm terrible at taking photos myself - I always chat too much and forget to lift the camera! It's lovely to have some pics of our baby boys special day.

V xx

Noah and Steven
Noah Thomas Longmuir
Gabriel
Our home
Our backyard
The kids eski
Flowers from Du Fleur, Yarraville
Mentors and parents
Food from gas Eatery and Supplies, South Melborne. My FAV cafe EVER!
Minced Chicken Terrine

Fruit skewers for the toddlers
Noah's box of letters. More to come on this later!
Our family
Rest
Certificates for mentors and grandparents
Cake from Yarraville Cake Art
Kids in the cubby and sandpit
The cake - white chocolate and raspberry
The 3 women in Noah's life



2 comments:

  1. Lovely to see the photos of Noah's special day Mhairi. What a little cutie he is. Oh and the pics of the food just made me so hungry, it all looked very yummy indeed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see all the pictures, everyone is looking great and Noah just loving all the attention.

    ReplyDelete