Thursday, August 25, 2011

New collection now on ETSY


For all you Etsy lovers out there (you know who you are!), the new Buttercup Ink stationery and art print collection is now available!

As you'll remember from this post, I was originally planning to move from Etsy to Big Cartel but I've missed being a part of the Etsy community. I've had lots of enquiries from past Etsy customers asking if some of my items like the AFL and kids name prints have been discontinued so I decided to revamp the shop with the new collection along with some of the old favourites.

As a little reintroduction offer to readers and previous customers, I'm offering 20% off EVERTHING IN STORE!!! This is a limited offer so be quick!

Head on over to the shop for a look...

Feel free to repost the image on your blog/Facebook if you know any other stationery lovers!

V xx

No comments:

Post a Comment