Monday, February 14, 2011

Random Act of Kindness postcard drop!


Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I've decided to spread my anonymous love on the most romantic day of the year! My postcards have been designed and printed on some lovely gold shimmer stock that I have left over from a previous wedding job and now Gabe and I are off to hide them in the neighbourhood! I'm sooooo excited! As you can probably tell from the overuse of the apostrophe!

I'll post later about where we hid our little messages of support and love!

V xx






4 comments:

  1. Love this idea!!! And Gabe looks too handsome for words in these pictures!!! Love you!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a wonderful idea! I'm sure everyone will feel so loved and blessed by your jesture, make sure you let us know what comes of it! Happy Valentine's Day!
    Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see who logs in :) Hope you had a lovely Valentine's Day xo
    Shan xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful idea - sure to make someone smile when they find one of those x

    ReplyDelete