Sunday, December 12, 2010

Our Christmas Card...



Here are a few pics of the Longmuir family Christmas card this year. I love the boldness of the black and white. And the little bronze accent works really well with the bronze pen used on the inside and on the matt black envelope.

The stock I used is a beautiful, soft textured paper that I recently used for a wedding client.

I always struggle with creative ways to display our cards so was delighted when I came across these fab natural stings with metal and ceramic ornaments and little wooden pegs!

What do you think?

V xx





3 comments:

  1. It's just gorgeous, Vari. Did you handwrite or print it? J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jane! I wish my hand calligraphy were that nice! It's printed on the outside and handwritten with our message on the inside.

    V xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just divine - so stylish. I've been trying to work out which font you've used! J x

    ReplyDelete