Friday, December 10, 2010

100th Blog Post Sale

Well it sure has come around quickly - my 100th post! I'd just like to say thank you to everyone I've 'met' over the last 8 months. It's been a very busy and exciting time I've had so much fin sharing it with you all!

As a little thanks to those of you who have been here from the start and also to welcome the new readers to my blog, I'd like to offer 30% off across the entire shop!

Feel free to share with your friends and family - we all know someone who needs a little helping hand with the last minute Christmas shopping - or better still, post the image above on your own blog or Facebook page!

V xx

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Vari, congratulations! I'm just about to post my 100th myself. Bravo you. Your blog is delightful. I particularly enjoy your mentions of typography. Thanks for being one of my very first followers. J x

    ReplyDelete