Thursday, October 21, 2010

An update...




It's been a busy week again here at Buttercup Ink HQ. I'm almost there with my Christmas collection. I managed to get my product shoots done today so just finalising my wholesale catalogue and then I'll have them available online. I'm really happy with them and definitely think they offer an alternative to the traditional snowmen and santa!






I'm also working with a lovely couple on their custom wedding stationery. It's a beautiful garden wedding and I've got a great colour scheme to work with. I'll post photo's of the finished product in shortly...

Orders for my teacher notepad have gone crazy this last week! Lot of organised mums getting the end of year gifts for the kids to give! I've also had some more requests for my AFL Star print - we can now add Essendon and Brisbane Lions to the gallery!




V xx

4 comments:

  1. Love love love the green and pink cards and tags! Shall be purchasing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cara! It's also available in blue and orange. Should be online next week. I'll let you know!

    V xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the christmas trees, it's retro in a non retro way.... ok did that make sense I think I'm tired :) Looking fantastic Vari congrats!
    Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Vari,
    Its been a while since I stopped by here. Looks like you have been really busy . I love the non traditional take on the cards. Very nice!! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete