Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday Fives... summer must haves

As I sit at the breakfast table watch Gabriel insist on feeling himself Weet-Bix and yoghurt I look out the window to see a rather grey and cloudy day. Apparently it's to be 21 and sun sun sun today. Maybe if I put on a little summer dress the clouds will disappear!

So, with the start of the warm sunny weather, my Friday Five today is summer essentials...

1. You Rebel by Benefit. The BEST tinted moisturiser on the planet in my opinion. Gives you that fresh look and sun protection.

2. A cotton maxi dress. I love this one from Witchery.


3. A good body scrub. I'm currently using this Aveda one I got as a gift. When I'm buying for myself I can't see past The Body Shop. Great value.

4. A new bikini! It's been too long since I bought a new one and I wasn't really feeling 'bikini-ready' last summer post pregnancy. I love Megan Gale's new Isola collection.


5. A good oversized bag. This canvas one from ASOS is fab! And would go with just about everything!

V xx

No comments:

Post a Comment