Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Brownlow Fashion


Last night was the Brownlow here in Melbourne and I just love watching the hits (and misses!) on the blue carpet. Rebecca Twigley was one of my favourites of the night. The colour and fit of the dress were perfect on her and her hair and make up were fab too. I also loved Jonathan Brown's wife, Kylie. Again, the colour was amazing on her.


I know Brynne Edelsten is out there for the shock value but really... what were you thinking!?!? A full length gown that becomes an ultra-mini?!?! It's all a bit Bucks Fizz, don't you think!


Lauren Phillips' jewels were pretty special! I wasn't a huge fan of her hair though. She's such a pretty girl but the hair just looked a bit too old and stiff.


Not sure about the guys choice of black and white shirts and bow ties. But I did love Dane Swan's velvet option.

V xx

No comments:

Post a Comment