Thursday, August 26, 2010

What's been happening at Buttercup Ink HQ?


Sorry for being a little quiet on the blog front this last few weeks. I've been busy talking with retailers about stocking Buttercup Ink products. It's proving to be a difficult time as the gift trade fairs have just taken place in Melbourne and many retailers have finished with their purchasing for this year. I've received lots of lovely feedback though so all positive! Looking forward to being in a position to show at the trade fairs next year.

I've also been working on my Christmas collection and newsletter. I'll share more with you in the coming weeks. The Christmas collection is going to be fun and non-traditional. No greens and reds! It still amazes me that 90% of Christmas cards in Australia have snowmen!

My parents also booked their next trip to Melbourne and are coming for 5 weeks in October. Really looking forward to seeing them. They last saw Gabriel in March so will get to see all his new tricks! We're going to go up to Noosa with them for a little holiday in mid November so I've been busy organising that too. I could sure do with a little sunshine right about now!

V xx

No comments:

Post a Comment