Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Magnolia Square market this weekend


I'm so excited about his weekends Magnolia Square market at Malvern Town Hall! I've heard so many great stories about it but never made it along before. It's a pop up market that they take to Melbourne, Adelaide and Sydney over the course of the year. The focus is quality crafted products across many categories including clothing, accessories, gourmet food, stationery and homeware. Think I should give myself a budget, got to the ATM and leave my dear friend, Mr Visa at home! Otherwise it could get messy!

There's also a great blog called Magnolia Square Snippets.

Has anyone ever been to Magnolia Square before? I'd love to hear about your fav purchases!

V xx

2 comments:

  1. what a great idea for something non-painting, non-house related thing to do on Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great place to go - lovely children's clothes and ... don't forget the cupcake stall, yum!!

    ReplyDelete