Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Sugar and Spice Children's Market


On Sunday we took a drive out to Woodend to the 1st Sugar and Spice Children's Market. I was blown away by the quality and variety of products!It was great talking to some fellow Etsy and Madeit sellers too. It's definitely something I'd be interested in trying. Not sure if my current line of products are the right fit though with most of my items being personalised...

Some highlights...

I fell in love with the beautiful photography by Tea & Jam. Kate's images are just so vibrant and alive.


Gabe got some aborable pj's from LittleBrats with cowboys on them! They were supposed to be part of his birthday presents but I just couldn't wait until Friday to get him into them!

There were also some great items from Lark - a little children's boutique in Daylesford.

No comments:

Post a Comment