Friday, June 18, 2010

Personal Notepad


It's a beautiful sunny, winters day in Melbourne! I love being able to get wrapped up and get out in the fresh air. Although, my friends and family in the UK would laugh at the idea that 15 degrees is cold! I've definitely gotten used to the warmer temps here!

Finally got round to listing one of my personal notepad designs on Etsy and Madeit. It's been way to dull and rainy in Melbourne this week to take any photos! This is a great alternative to thank you cards for weddings and birthdays and also a nice little bridesmaid gift for the newlywed couple. I've got more designs that I'll be posting in the coming weeks.

I'm going to create some with bird and birdcage graphics as it appears very on trend at the moment. Anything else you would like to see?

V xx

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the informative and helpful post, obviously in your blog everything is good..

    notepad ++ 64 bit

    ReplyDelete