Friday, May 28, 2010

Photographs of babysitter notepad

I couldn't wait to get my babysitter notepads listed on Etsy this morning so I took shot some quick photos but just wasn't happy with them. I had a bit of a re-think and decided to shoot them on my desk with some props (my Mac, pen and coffee!). I'm really happy with how they turned out and think the photos are much more interesting to look at rather than just a plain black background. Plus, it forced me to tidy my desk! I had to do a little re-touching in Photoshop to lighten them but nothing to major. What do you think?

Happy Friday!

V xx

First attempt


Reshoot straight from camera


Reshoot after Photoshop

1 comment:

  1. Referring these nifty notepads to all the mums in my 'hood!
    Congrats on your new business.
    Erica/Girl With a Satchel

    ReplyDelete