Thursday, May 27, 2010

Notepads and custom quote prints

I received my notepad adhesive in the mail this morning - very exciting! So keep and eye out for my notepads and planners appearing on Etsy over the next few days!

I know lots of you have your own favourite quotes that are special to you so I've decided to added a CUSTOM DESIGN listing in my Etsy shop. I've also created a colour chart to allow each person to select what colour they would like their quotation marks and source text to be to ensure it works perfectly in their home.

V xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Vari, That's so exciting, I was looking into notepad adhesive about a month ago. Did you get yours from the US? I can't wait to see what you do with it. Your shop is gorgeous!
    Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog yesterday, I look forward to getting to know you via bloggyland!
    Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janette,

    Yeah, got my notepad adhesive from the US on Etsy from The Unleashed Pen http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheUnleashedPen. I couldn't find any suppliers here in Australia.

    I see that you have an Esty shop and a Made It shop. Just wondering how you are finding having both? I was thinking about opening one on Made It also. Feel free to send me an email to hello@varilongmuirdesign.com.

    Happy Friday!

    V xx

    ReplyDelete